I am proud to say that 95% of the dishes on offer at my shop “My Thai Kitchen” are gluten free, with the remaining 5% of them that can be made gluten free on request. Adapting recipes and finding substitutes for hard to find ingredients is a side […]
Fresh ginger contains enzymes that act as a natural meat tenderizer, the perfect addition to any good marinade. Happy Cooking! Taya
Always fry your curry paste with a dash of coconut milk before use in a curry to open up its flavour and aroma. Happy Cooking! Taya
Use a neutral oil, such as vegetable or rice bran oil when creating your next Thai feast. The mildness both in taste and aroma of the oil will make way for the authentic flavour of the dish to come through.
Asian-style stir fries and curries are full flavored, so leave out the salt when cooking the accompanying rice. Happy Cooking! Taya